[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 18 23:38:05 EDT 2007

Ben

Yeah, People with an actual High School Diploma, who knew how to read
and write. Oh Yeah it took the so-called crooks to actually bring a
legitimate document before the 34th Circuit so they could conduct a legal
search. Prior to this there was no such thing. Just kick a door and do your
thing. I imagine the door was just broken and everything was in plain view.
Yeah Sheriff Stephens surrounded himself with people who actually knew the
Law and how to enforce it. People who knew how to apply for Search Warrants
and Arrest Warrants. Long gone are the days of the Justice of the Peace
Warrant already filled out with a Coke Bottle stamp of approval.

If you can't recall who, what, when or where then keep your petty thoughts
to yourself. If you can't produce factual basis for your thoughts then you
don't belong on this forum.

Westley please I thought this was a constructive, and positive site where
people with an education could converse with each other and try and produce
positive results. Please limit yourself in the future from posting such
idiotic, unsubstantiated ravings of an obvious lunatic.

JDR

I must remind everyone that the ONLY reason that Stephens ever got
elected

was because he was the BIGGEST federal informant(rat, snitch,
back-stabber)
to ever work for St. Bernard Parish. I often wondered why or how he
ever
got into that predicament. Could it have been because as parish
purchasing

agent he might have been involved in some unscrupulous goings-on
within the
parish government's funds. I can't recall exactly how or who or
what put
him in that position. But he betrayed some highly political trusts
within
the machine. Also, after his election, I can recall that some of the
biggest

crooks, drug dealers, and addicts I have ever met was all of a
sudden:
SHERIFF DEPUTIES. I felt safer when good ole boy Jack and his
bro-in-law
was in charge of things. At least they were approachable. Why do
you think

Stephens always had bodyguards around him. Then checkout the type of
people
he surrounded himself with. Check out your history.

Ben