[StBernard] Opponents to Jindal: Can We Talk?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 21 17:39:16 EDT 2007

"Y'all, please don't be so taken in by one or two slices of perhaps
misinformation, emotional grandstanding, and just plain ole' slander.. Do
research for yourself; don't believe everything you hear during this
political jousting, and think of what type of government leader you want for
the State of Louisiana, not just St. Bernard Parish. Remember, the Gov is
responsible for the entire state, not just St. Bernard. Vote accordingly.
--Cindy Meyers"

Jer: Why do I hear an echo in da room? Of course, you're 2 million %
correct, Cindy. One should consider sharing our next governor with the
entire state (as is righteous). There are many problems in da parish and a
lot everywhere else as well. Recovery of our areas will always be on the
front burner (and foolish by any governor, politically or ethically to
ignore such a very serious issue).

If one prays to God for guidance, it will be on his mind for some time to
come.

If one doesn't pray to God (at all), you can bet the problem will be
overwhelmingly cumbersome and more than any man can humanly handle. The
state cannot stand idly by and let every other parish go to Hades as well.

This Parish needs immediate assistance, no doubt. The major problem facing
us is "ignorance".

Our parish and our citizens, (displaced on inhabitant) are not 100% and will
take many years for recovery. WE have to educate those who believe St.
Bernard's victims have recovered fully. (Ok, we'll throw in the other
parishes as well since it's the fair thing to do).

We cannot allow the rest of the nation to develop the "Silent Night
Mentality" as in:

"Silent Night. Holy, Night.
All is calm, all is bright".

Doesn't everyone realize that the most waterlogged things are not what we
threw on the piles of possessions? Nay. It is our minds, our spirits and our
way of life--gone (some say) forever.