[StBernard] Not So Fast...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 21 21:52:00 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

For the fourth straight day, Bobby Jindal refused to address any specifics
in the case of John McNiece, the mentally ill man Jindal threw out of a
nursing home and onto the streets while he served as head of the Department
of Health and Hospitals. Instead, Jindal has called Mr. McNiece's sister a
liar while refusing to discuss the specifics.

A lie?

Tell that to the Federal Judge who ruled in 1998 that Jindal broke the law
when he heartlessly cut health care benefits to John McNiece. The judge
issued a summary judgment and reinstated Mr. McNiece's health care benefits.

Desperate and fretting the truth, today Bobby Jindal tried to pull a fast
one on the voters of Louisiana. He launched a television ad today featuring

a doctor talking up Jindal's tenure as head of DHH.

Not so fast...

Turns out the doctor, Mr. Ralph Abraham, is a financial contributor of Bobby
Jindal's political campaign. That's right. Earlier this year, Mr.
Abraham gave Bobby Jindal a big fat check for $5,000. Now Mr. Jindal, in
desperation to blur the facts, has turned to his fundraising list to cut ads
for him in an attempt to try and save his campaign for governor.

Well, guess what? There's nothing anyone can say, not even Mr. Jindal's own
donors, that will change the facts about Mr. Jindal's record of kicking
people out of nursing homes and cutting the health care of thousands of
Louisiana citizens.

In the coming weeks, we will continue to lay out the truth about Bobby
Jindal's record. Sure, he's got a big brain. But he has no heart.

And every time you see a Jindal television commercial trying to blur the
facts, just remember it's being paid for by the Washington special interests
who have controlled Mr. Jindal during his time in Congress. And now, his
ads desperately even feature his own contributors.

Help us keep up the momentum. Go to our website, www.governorboasso.org
<http:www.governorboasso.org> and
sign up to volunteer as we head into the homestretch leading into the
October 20th Election. And help us as we continue to grow our grassroots
effort across the state in preparation for the run-off Election on November
17th.

Thank you for your hard work, commitment and continued support.

Sincerely,

Jay Howser
Campaign Manager
Boasso for Governor