[StBernard] Does Bobby Have Any Shame? but please allow him acallfor a ride home???

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 21 23:27:16 EDT 2007

I might need to qualify my previous comment. It is not intended to defend
Bobby Jindal nor be criticism to Walter. I'm simply stating what
immediately struck me and my wife the very first time we saw the commercial.

I can't help but wonder if anyone with the production team Walter hired
caught it. When she said about not knowing anything of her brother's status
or whereabouts for weeks, in my mind I spontaneously said "so where the hell
were you during those weeks?" When the commercial ended my wife said aloud
"shame on you for not checking in on your brother" - and she's right.

That still does not justify what DHH policy did to the gentleman and I'm not
defending DHH's actions, I'm just pointing out what we noticed and thought
the moment she said it. If I was the commercial's director, I would have
asked her to rephrase what she said so it wouldn't sound like she did not
speak with or did not go to visit her brother for weeks at a time.

John