[StBernard] Sheriff's Race - Crime

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 1 22:57:00 EDT 2007

Everyone, I must have not been clear in my post. I think God created
homosexuals. We should not condone it, but condem homosexual acts and
lifestyles. Homosexuals should refrain from practicing those acts. We
should encourage them to refrain and choose not to live that life, which is
sinful. But I love all people as God commands me to do. Even with all of
the imperfections humans have.

Laurie

> Laurie

> God Made Homosexuals homosexual

> And then there are diabetics who dont have to eat sugar, alcoholics who

dont