[StBernard] NEW VIDEO and Updates

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 1 22:58:06 EDT 2007

Watch our new video:

<http://www.mikestrain.org/MultimediaPlay.aspx?ContentId=3>

Recent News Articles:

Criminal case a draw on Odom's account
The Associated Press

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - Agriculture Commissioner Bob Odom, facing one of his
toughest election fights in years, has used his campaign coffer for legal
bills in an ongoing criminal case nearly as much as he's paid for more
typical expenses like advertising and campaign events. Click here to read
more <http://www.mikestrain.org/newssummary.aspx>

Mike Strain raises over $200K in third-quarter
Press Release

Dr. Strain finished the third-quarter fundraising effort with $790,655 cash
on hand, and from 432 contributors this quarter raised $202,365. To date,
824 reform-minded supporters have contributed to Mike Strain's campaign.

"All across this state, people are joining our Army of Reform and
contributing money to our campaign", said Strain. "Thanks to their efforts
and support, our campaign is the clear leader in momentum and fundraising.
We are one step closer to being able to bring new ideas and new leadership
to the Department of Agriculture and Forestry."
Click here to read more <http://www.mikestrain.org/newssummary.aspx>

Alliance For Good Government & Associated Builders and Contractors Endorse
Mike Strain

Press Release

The "Alliance For Good Government" and the "Associated Builders and
Contractors" (ABC) endorsed Mike Strain's Campaign today. "These two
organizations share my view of reform," said Strain. "We have to get the
Department of Agriculture and Forestry out of the business boondoggle
construction at taxpayer cost. This practice will end on day one of my
administration."

Endorsements for the Mike Strain Campaign include:

U.S. Senator David Vitter
U.S. Congressman Charles Boustany
U.S. Congressman Jim McCrery
St. Tammany Republican Parish Executive Committee
Louisiana Young Republican Federation
Orleans Republican Parish Executive Committee
Jefferson Republican Parish Executive Committee
Alliance For Good Government
Associated Builders and Contractors

"Mike is honored to have the support of so many prominent and respected
committees and organizations around Louisiana, as well as the many bold
reform-minded leaders representing Louisiana," said Mike Strain Campaign
Manager Brandon Vidrine. "Mike is the clear and only qualified candidate to
defeat Bob Odom. He exemplifies excellent qualifications, an impressive
agricultural background and thorough understanding of the industry, and the
proven necessary leadership to reform a department in dire need of
rehabilitation." Click here to read more <http://www.mikestrain.org/>

Mike Strain Campaign