[StBernard] Complaining

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 19 21:48:06 EDT 2007

My goodness, first all we saw were complaints that we didn't have
trash/debri pickup. Now that we do there's complaints about where the trucks
are being parked.
As someone posted, Sidney's attempting to find another location for his
storage of equipmenmt.
There's so much negatism on many subjects on this digest. Lets get the new
leaders then transfer all the energy focused on the negative to supprort the
goals of these new leaders.
Things ARE getting better, unfortunately not exactly how each person would
like to have it but it's getting better. If there's one thing that I've
really learned through the K experience is to practice patience.
jdolese