[StBernard] www.wendyquillin.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 19 22:53:22 EDT 2007

I believe you're right, Gene. Why would anyone want da "same old, same old"
antiquated Clerk of Court's Office, when they can get an uplifting,
progressive, modernized and effective system under more qualified,
energized, very emotional and effective leadership? I'm convinced that to
place the same old, run-down leadership (Ms. Lena is seen my many as
lethargic, ready-4-retirement and beyond the times (by 2 generations, at
least).

If Ms. Torres gets back in as Clerk of Court, she will be so by those old
and non-interested voters who do not know the difference a change would make
in St. Bernard's recovery, did not have to wait endless in lines, (probably
thwarted by a more modernized system), did not notice loss of info after
Katrina, does not peruse the Clerk of Court (services) any sooner than every
20 yrs. or those who tend to capitalize by a leadership that is quite
favorable by some attorneys for gain, etc.

It's a pity more people don't realize ineptness and antiquity.

The loss is the voters.

BTW, the puppeteer: Ms. Lena Nunez who we're sure, will "run, advise, inform
and perform" any decision making with the use of Ms. Lena's right hand for
signatures.

Oh, well...

--jer--

Hi everyone, it is time for a change so please vote for Wendy Quillin for
Clerk of Court. She is a bright highly educated and aggressive young lady,
that can do wonders for that office. All I am asking is for all of you to
check out her web sit and you will be sold on her. Her ideas are great and
she is the only choice for that position. So let's back her 100% and I
promise you will not regret it

Gene B.