[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 19 20:51:20 EST 2007

Jer,

The stories about Stephens, at this point in time, are simply stories. I
could start saying the same stories about you or anyone else.

Without the proof, which is what seems to be missing, these are still just
stories.

Is Stephens reach so long that he could intimidate people who are now living
in other parishes? If not, why haven't any of these transplants told their
stories to the Feds?

I'm not a fan of Stephens, but without Barry Barnadas in the race, there was
no other viable candidate. Larry Landry has simply not shown me any reason
at all why he should be sheriff.

Westley