[StBernard] Feature film Filming in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 1 08:27:21 EDT 2008

If traffic is routed to St Bernard Hwy, is it then open again all the way thru?

Gaby
“I don’t have time to be discouraged right now. I’m too busy fulfilling my life mission.”

There will be a feature film Filming in St Bernard Parish. The area between
Colonial Drive to Riverbend Dr during the afternoon will be closed The new
extension of E. Judge Perez Dr will be closed at night time and will
re-route traffic to St. Bernard Hwy. The shooting dates are Tuesday,
November 4th, Wednesday, November 5th and Thursday, November 6th. Any
questions Contact Ryan Fink at rfink at sbpg.net

Ryan Fink
Director of Government Access Channel