[StBernard] State rebukes SDT over trash facility

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 8 23:29:23 EST 2008

What gets me is SDT literally had to dump the shit somewhere (all of it
garbage and liquid waste) so of course why not choose SBP, the parish of
your family? Oh, excuse me, you don't live here little Sid.

JY

Is it just me or is anybody else really surprised that this entire
SDT
operation turned out to be all flash and no substance?..or a scam?
Just
look at how they blasted onto the scene as the "sanitation savior"
with no
background or history. I guess this is what happens when you hire
someone
who had absolutely no experience running such a company in that line
of
work.

Come to think of it, a see similarties with the Obama campaign. Oh
crap,
we
could really be in for it now!

John