[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 8 23:28:53 EST 2008

John,

Krugman stated the govt may have to take the deficit (not the nat'l debt) to
a trillion in order to prime the economy. But the only way we can do that,
that I see, is selling T-bills/note to foreign governments. How much and
for how long are these governments gonna keep floating the U.S. federal
government? That's what has me concerned.

Jim

-

Jim,

And it's unfortunate the idiot we just elected, along with Nancy
Dumlosi
and
Dingy Harry are talking about raising taxes if that
happens...WHAT????
That's exactly what FDR did back in 1933 and it trusted us into the
Great
Depression. These elected idiots need to open a economic history
book
before they maked history repeat itself.

John