[StBernard] Couple shot at in Chalmette Home Depot parking lot

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 5 07:55:34 EST 2009

Jer, I have to say that before Katrina drugs were a bigger problem than
just a few weed heads. There were quite a few deaths from the heavy stuff.
And why were 18 poilce cars needed for the Home Depot incident ? We were
driving down Judge Perez when this happened & counted 18 cars going there.
Don't know how many more went after we stopped counting. Maybe this is a
good sign that they don't have other crimes keeping them occupied.

Syl