[StBernard] response to gb about the Couple shot at in Chalmette Home Depot parking lot

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 5 21:57:25 EST 2009

they are very disrespectful to our community when they speed, run
stop
signs, tresspass, steal, carry guns, litter, follow residents and
brag about
it, etc -- and that's just our neighborhood's experience with
transient
contractors doing work for our industrial neighbor

ONe of the nastier problems is that many carry diseases - TB, hepatitis,
venerial diseases, and many of the childhood diseases we have mostly
prevented through inoculations. They are not intenitonally infecting anyone,
but can't help passing on these diseasesby interacting with people lin the
community.

Mah