[StBernard] anyone has a good story

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 23 10:11:32 EDT 2009

My son's house disappeared right after the storm on Alexander. 4 Bedroom
house was laying in the street with everyone else's. They went to check for
any salvageable belongings and it was bulldozzed and gone. Nothing there
like they never lived there. No one new any thing about it. Like you said
it is all in who you know. I don't understand how you can tear down some
and not all houses that are not being cared for. Like I have two by me one
behind me and one next to me. Oopps I forgot they are in that politically
protected. Go figure!!!!

ES

Joe & Barbara, had a house on Guerra Dr., that was torn down before
Taffaro
took over ~ after Katrina he had a crew go out to his house to gut
it ~ we
were called and told the house was no longer there. He never could
find out
WHO tore his house down ~ still doesn't know, we went to the parish
NO one
knew anything ~ so he's back & no one can help him & his wife ~ we
were told
by some neighbor's that his neighbor across from him called for his
place
be knocked down, nothing was done by anyone. Amazing there's no
paper
trail,
no one tore the place down BUT it's gone.
They all cover for each other ~ real people don't have a chance in
this
hell
hole. It's not what you know ~ it's who you know in St. Bernard.
Kissie
Kissie
AK