[StBernard] Exclusive New Health Care Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 15 10:49:20 EDT 2009

Bob,

You bring up an excellent point. It kinda makes you wonder what is the
"real" motive and goal behind the proposed healthcare reform - especially
since it will continue to leave 80% of the current uninsured without health
insurance.

I cannot help but think if we randomly choose a small handful of everyday,
average citizens, stuck them in a room and told them to come up with a plan
to improve healthcare in the United States, they would emerge from the room
within a week's time with a practical plan that could work for all Americans
without giving the government additional control over our lives.

The obvious reason for their presumed success would be their goal to come up
with a healthcare system for the benefits of all citizens - not for the
benefit of a given political party's efforts growth for power and control.

John