[StBernard] AARP officials walk out of meeting, refuse questions concerning ObamaCare from angry seniors

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 15 10:47:02 EDT 2009

Watch this video clip. A perfect example of when good, honest, hard working
Americans begin to voice objections, the ones (liberal ones) running a
meeting want to turn off the microphone and end things. And the liberals
say they want to "unite everyone?" Bullshit! They only want to unite those
who think like they do.

While everything stated by the AARP members in the audience - that's right,
the dues paying MEMBERS - perhaps the most important thing said was by the
gentleman who said "this is not our AARP, it's somebody else's." Can you
think of another group who has forgotten who the dues paying members are?
Yep, Congress and Obamahead. Instead of doing what "we the people" want,
they are are trying to jam "their" beliefs down everyone's throats.

How is it Obama and the rest of the idiot liberals lack the intelligence to
understand a very simple concept: if "we the people" don't want something,
then let it drop. It is NOT their job to think for the people or do what
"they" think is best for the rest of us. It's amazing how the supposed
"dumb" conservatives can understand such a simple concept, but liberals, who
claim the the God sent intellectuals, fail at this. Just open up any
newspaper, any credible professional pollsters website and you'll see public
opinion is about 2 to 1 against any of the proposed healtcare reform bills.
Clearly, liberals can read numbers - but they're good at reading
telepromters.

John

P.S. Dan, this is simply a comment - an opinion. In no way is it intended
as an attempt to try and persuade you to think otherwise ;-)

This was sent to me by a 30 something friend who cares what happens to us
old fogies. I would encourage anybody who is a member of AARP to cancel
their membership and send the e-mail telling them why. They think the
American public is stupid!!!!