[StBernard] Dan Johnson CPA Northshore Office Move

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 6 00:15:46 EDT 2009

We are extremely pleased to announce the Northshore office move of the CPA
office of Dan Johnson, CPA. We moved to Covington in an office that is
nearly twice the size of the old Mandeville office to accommodate the growth
of the firm. It is in the quaint section of Boston St. in the Boston
Commons office village. We strongly encourage you to come by and see the
office when you are in the area and stop by for coffee.

We still have the Southshore office in St. Bernard at 1019 W Judge Perez for
our St. Bernard friends and clients who helped build the practice.

Dan, Christie, Gloria, Lynn and Betty

Dan Johnson
Certified Public Accountant
New Address: