[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 13 13:20:50 EDT 2011

Landry ran for senate against Walter Boasso eight years ago.

I think Auderer is way more qualified for any position than Landry is, but
council is probably the best place for him.

We'll never know how far along the hospital would be without Landry, but
someday we may find out how far along or not his checkbook is because of the
hospital.

Even without the Meraux Foundation mess, would you say Stephens was a good
sheriff? It is very hard to beat an incumbent at any position and the one
man that had a chance to unseat him four years ago, Stephens had
disqualified because of residency snafu due to Katrina.

Someone posted a message two days ago of how Landry is posting his signs
wherever he wants, regardless of the property owners permission or
requirements.

I was in fourth grade when Carter was elected, so I can't say much about
that. I just think at this point in time, I would be looking at people that
had less political connects than Landry or Pohlmann have. I seem to
remember, that was one of Stephen's promises when he ran the first time.

Remember, this list is open to everyone. Invite your candidate to join and
tell everyone directly why he is running. As long as he isn't just asking
for donations, I'll let the email thru. If he wants to ask for donations,
then he can pay for an ad.

Westley

When was it he ran for state senate? I'll be honest, don't even know
because I barely/rarely paid attention to those elections; it was always the
same-ole, same-ole who were running for the state senate and reps.

>he takes advantage of low population in St. Bernard to run parish council.

How did he take advantage? I mean, surely he's as qualified as Auderer to
the council-at-large-west, reduced population or not.

>On the council, he steamrolls his way to take over the rebuilding of

>the

hospital.

That he may have done, but I don't think the hospital would be as far along
as it is now had he not been on the HSD Board.

>Now, with no experience in law enforcement, he wants to be sheriff?

How many of them ever have had such experience? Stephens? Rowley? I think
McDougal was a deputy or something wasn't he?

>He's running an unethical campaign.

How so?

>I don't know that Pohlmann is better

I would say not because of the obvious ties/support of the MF honchos.
Because of the Provident mess we've found out a lot about our *leaders* in
the parish and their so-called concerns for the citizens of the parish.
IMO, it's certainly not the Stephens', the Torres', Randazzos or any of the
like, and Pohlmann is associated with them. Then too, there's that thing
with helping his son get reduced charges on the morphine bust. Didn't sit
too well with me.

I try to look at candidates running for office with as much of an unbiased
eye as possible and then try to make the most informed decision I can, but
hey: I voted for Carter over Ford!

JY

____
DEVACAPS.com - Data Evacuation and Protection Services
Because your data is too important to leave behind
504-250-6407 sales at DEVACAPS.com http://www.DEVACAPS.com

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect the opinion of da-parish.com
or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT
BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com