[Woodcarver] The Honesdale potato chip

sally nye sarolyn at accn.org
Mon Aug 2 15:44:37 EDT 2004

Hi Terry,

The person who could really give you the skinny on this is Joe Dunn.
You know Debbie's husband, Joe.  He is always working behind the scenes
selling raffle tickets and making sure everything is running smoothly
while Debbie is either taking or teaching a class.

Joe made a "chip carving" for Nick Sciortino, AKA Koz.  Joe took a
potato chip and cut...Oops, "carved" a triangle in the center of it.
He presented it to Nick as a bonafide chip carving.  From there it took
on a life of its own.

Nick's table is right next to David and me so I saw the "original" chip
carving but didn't see any others.  Someone else will have tell you
"the rest of the story."

Hope this takes the edge off.
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com