[Woodcarver] Re:The Honesdale Potato Chip

Joe Dunn harleymsn at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 3 12:57:50 EDT 2004

Sally,
  You got it pretty close there. I didn't actually cut or carve anything.  Sunday night when Jack was ribbing Koz about 'chip carving' not being real carving, I got the bright idea to take it a step forward.  You know, not being a carver, I have to do something to occupy my time!  We had a refreshment table set up which included a large bowl of Tortilla 'chips'.  I grabbed one of the largest ones, and made my way to Nick, where I enquired as to if this was an example of HIS Chip carvings.
  Well the joke sure got a life of it's own after that and wound up being the laugh of the NEWR.  I want to tip my hat to Nick (Koz) for taking this in the good spirit that it was intended.

Joe Dunn

PS   Bet you all didn't know that I have been a 'silent' member of the list!