[Woodcarver] ego trip chat

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:29:35 EDT 2004

You guys are sure good for a girl's ego!!  I am thinking about the guy and
gal knife covers Charlie - great idea!  But I don't think we could take a
1/2 day for a pin /name tag/knife protector class.  They don't take that
long do they???  And then what would we do in the evening?  Not to mention
when all the dancing is being done by sister Linda could we get them
painted??  Many new ideas still brewing - maybe!!  Thanks! ;)
Merrilee