[Woodcarver] Skincarp chat

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:01:59 EDT 2004

Boy oh boy - Skincarp, what a joy!  I didn't know you were so talented - but
my lack of knowledge is unwarranted.  Just reading you and finally meeting
you produced - no traduce.  I found out your talents include: carving ,
poetry & surgery - which surly keeps you from injury!  I am glad you and Jim
will get those Angels and cross holding hands carved - keeping you from
feeling starved.  Apples do keep the doctors away after all!  So have a
ball!  It was a pleasure!  Enjoy!
Merrilee
PS  What is a beintot??
;)