[Woodcarver] Re: New page.

Thomsons44 at aol.com Thomsons44 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 08:38:15 EDT 2004

heh there Mike---I might have guessed you have a Melissa---I too am a proud
father of a Melissa who is a policy adviser for our Provincial Parliament,a
teacher of wall climbing at a children's cancer camp--former trampoline
champ--and a retired wood carver--she must have believed in the Hollywood philosoph,
she won 3-- 1sts in stylized category and then hung up her skates into acute
retirement from woodcarving--once a carver always a carver--she'll get back to
it-----keep gnoming as you continue roaming---warm regards--Hugh(skincarp)