[Woodcarver] Son's carving

Holly Perry HPerry at htva.net
Fri Aug 6 14:43:28 EDT 2004

Clive wrote:
>My 13 year old son tried his hand at carving, so I put his work on my web site because he wants your opinion on his >work. He seems to think you all know more than me,,,,,,,, wonder why????

Because he's 13 Clive!!  Ha ha.  That is the only reason there could be.  I too have a 13 yo son and they are hard to figure out.  This morning I was wonder mom and this afternoon he hates my guts.

Anyway, it is a great carving.  I can really appreciate the talent he has.  He is lucky to have someone to teach him too.  I wish I could carve that well at 13......and the age I am now, ha ha.

I enjoyed looking at your website.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

Take care,

Holly in NYS