[Woodcarver] my site

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sat Aug 7 11:38:24 EDT 2004

Hi, well, I have my site where I want it.  I'd love it if you could go take
a look.  You have to look quick, because every time i edit it, the brass
menu disappears!  The menu owner puts it back in for me and I still have to
learn how he does it. :-(

The link page has a place to write your opinion and most welcome suggestions.

Oh,  I sold the diamond willow cane with all lthe history!  And the nude
carving to a Topeka, Ks, Dr.     Ok, so I know him,  but he got it from my
site!

Cynda