[Woodcarver] my site

Greg Wilkerson grgwlkrsn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:58:03 EDT 2004

Hi Cynda,

You forgot to include a link to your site. Luckily I already knew what it
was. For all you that haven't gotten to check out Cynda's site here is the
URL http://woodneggs.tripod.com/index.html .
I like the way you have it laid out and your work is very nicely done and
presented.

Greg

Greg Wilkerson
http://www.wilkersonwoodcarving.com