[Woodcarver] Re: Woodcarver Digest, Vol 125, Issue 1

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 7 12:02:07 EDT 2004

Hi Joe,
If you have the desire to carve you will make it. Lots of practise and lots
of help from the great folks on this list, plus Susan Irish's site at
www.carvingpatterns.com (all kinds of step by step help for beginners
there.)  and it's where I started, and of course the carving magazines are
of untold help.
Keep it up and if I can help you just give me a shout.
Take care,
Clive.