[Woodcarver] my site.

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sat Aug 7 17:53:40 EDT 2004

As far as I know, I have my site as I want it.  Wish I could get dark gold
picture frames, tho. hehe.  I know, I'm never satisfied.

I just sold a dw cane and my nude carving to a Dr. in Topeka.Ks.  Ok, I
know him, but he saw them on the web. :-)

On the refer this site button, I tried and it kept demanding an email
address. ARGHHHHH!!  Doesn't it EVER  have EVERYTHING work right?
Anyway,  go look quick, before it blows up or something.  I have my new
menus on it.

Jim, the kind UK  man who has helped me so much is getting me to go thru a
different program than site builder  so putting things on won't wipe others
out. I can do it in this program then add to my site, or something like
that. I dont know how, yet.

I'm putting some pictures in the fam spot to show you one dw lamp I made
for my son at Christmas.  I made the little bug with wire legs and
feelers.  The little stump is a piece I cut off something else, nearly
threw away, then polished it up.  If you can't see those pics, I'll email
them to you, if you want.
Cynda