[Woodcarver] Headin' North .... (chat)

Woodcraft Shop wdcrft at revealed.net
Sat Aug 7 13:36:26 EDT 2004

Look out all you Cheeseheads .... we're coming to your great state!

We take off in the morning to supply a seminar session from Tuesday to
Friday up in beautiful Boulder Junction, WI.  They call it the "Musky
Capital of the World".

We will be set-up in the Boulder Junction Town Hall (Community Center)
which is about the third building on the right hand side going into Boulder
from the west on the main drag (Hwy M).

Boulder Junction is located in the north central part of the state, just a
bit north and east of Minocqua, WI.

Hope you can stop by and say "Howdy"!

Be careful and be good while were gone.  Be back next weekend.

Larry (BIG DOG) Yudis
The Woodcraft Shop
2724 State St
Bettendorf, IA 52722