[Woodcarver] buttons

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sun Aug 8 01:42:51 EDT 2004

I hope no one minds, but if you like the navigation buttons  I now have (I
hope) this is where I got them.  The ;most amazing thing of all, is when I
contacted the place for help, I was answered by a real live person that
owns the site.  Anyway, if you like to play with your web page, you might
like this site.  Hope is isn't illegal for this list???
And Jerry, and Gary, I do so appreciate your in put.  Lord know, I need it.
I think there is a server acting up somewhere, it was the return on a
mesage I received from my new contact form. ???  It is the same place Gary
said had things popping up on my site.  Not supposed to be any ads there.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow it will all work right,    sure, dream on, Cynda.
I don't seem to be seeing the usual volume of list input.  Is there another
show somewhere?
I have some pictures sent to me of a lamp I made, and they say they are
.jpg, but couldn't get the fam. page to accept them.  Said they were too
big.  and in my photo program they come thru huge!  I'm trying to remember
what to do to them so I can show them .  And so my little short
circuited  brain goes round and round. hehe.
http://www.freebits.co.uk/main2.html

hugs,
Cynda