[Woodcarver] my web menu

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sun Aug 8 03:54:47 EDT 2004

Well, If you went to my site, and there was no fancy navigation menu, I
ended up wiping it out again.  Jim put it in and I don't remember if he
said the sitebuilder doesn't like it or what.  He can put it on and have it
working til I go in the sitebuilder make some changes, and the navigation
bar is not in that, so then I publish and poof, it's gone.  the site is
just using what is in the builder part.  He has another system I he likes
for doing the web pages off line, them popping them on quickly.  I'm not
sure I can learn this one, too. Finally getting the other one figured out
and only takes me an hour or two to put something in, sigh.  'But I can do
it!  Well, mostly,

your banner link, in.  sigh.  But I did do it.  Hope it's OK with you.   I
'm a bit concerned about learning this new one, too.  My brain is tired and
shorting out.  Sometime when I tell you you can go to the site, and the
fancy menu buttons will be there when you get there,  they just might
actually be there!

Using the brain  and learning new things is supposed  to help one keep from
getting Alzheimers.  (Right, I sure hope that's true.  :-)    I should be
home free!  this summer has been a doozy!  I'm sure you all are very weary
of hearing about this.  But thanks for letting me vent.  Back to the
carving knife!
Cynda