[Woodcarver] sorry plus bike rally

reddogg reddogg2k2 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 14:41:17 EDT 2004

Ok Cynda

Put down the coffee cup and step away from the sugar bowl and just say no
to the anphetemines.
Brethe thru your nose and repeat after me, I can read email and not have to
respond,
I can read email and not have to respond,  I can read email and not have to
respond,
I can read email and not have to respond,  I can read email and not have to
respond,
I can read email and not have to respond,  I can read email and not have to
respond,
 I can read email and not have to respond, I can read email and not have to
respond .

Withdrawl is sometimes slow but it is possible. Joe Dillett, Ivan, Jan, and
a few others have lapses every now and
then but they are still in recovery. But they are muuuuch older than most
and have had longer to learn bad habits.

"reddogg"
reddogg2k2 at earthlink.net