[Woodcarver] (chat) sorry plus bike rally

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Mon Aug 9 07:10:48 EDT 2004

Withdrawl is sometimes slow but it is possible. Joe Dillett, Ivan, Jan, and
a few others have lapses every now and
then but they are still in recovery. But they are muuuuch older than most
and have had longer to learn bad habits.

"reddogg"
reddogg2k2 at earthlink.net
************
Hi Reddogg,

I just had to respond to your email.... hehehe

Cynda, I had a few bikes and I'm lucky I survived them. The little common
sense I do have going away when I get on one of those things. Every now and
than I think about getting another one but then I hit myself in the head
with a board and the urge goes away. I had a nice tour of your site
http://woodneggs.tripod.com/index.html . I enjoyed it very much. I love your
soap stone sculptures.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop