[Woodcarver] (chat) sorry plus bike rally (Chat)

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 09:11:20 EDT 2004

Like Joe, I've had a few bikes in the past.  I went over the handle bars of
one about 30 years ago and sold it the next day.  I stayed off of the fore
30 years but recently bought an old Honda V Twin and rebuilt it.  I'm having
the time of my life riding it.  However, I'm 30 years older and have a lot
more respect for them than I did back then. :o)

Cynda, I bet you see some good caricature possibilities during the Sturgis
Bike Week. :o)  Had to keep this on carving.  LOL

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the
reader's forum.