[Woodcarver] Re: Garretts page.

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 9 13:27:06 EDT 2004

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post on 'Garrett's Page'. He couldn't wait to see if you had responded and after reading your posts he was walking around here as if he was ten feet tall, and I had to print them all out so's he could take them home. So thanks again for making my son a very happy young man, he was ready to burst,,,,, now all I have to do is live with him on his visits. (he is already making plans to tutor me....) and I had to part with some more tools before he left. I can see I am going to be a poor man shortly.

But thanks again to all of you, you sure made his day.
Take care,
Clive.