[Woodcarver] (no subject)

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Mon Aug 9 14:08:23 EDT 2004

Hi Reddog!
LOL,   I noticed you answered my email right away.  I don't recall your
name being on your list. :-)
Joe and Loren,  I can see the attraction of these bikes.  There are times I
have to wonder if it wouldn't be a great way to see the country,  but then
I'm listening to my scanner.  All the wrecks, etc. My son buried one in the
side of a car a lady pulled out right in front of him. Fortunately in town
and not high speed.  He went over and shattered his wrist. Cops can't see
how he lived

I like looking at the bikes, some are just beautiful! All
shine.  Yesterday, there was a lineup on the highway at Sturgis, with a two
hour waiting time just to get into town.  As for the caricature carvings,
you are right. I didn't even think of that. I've never done any, but this
is a rich place for ideas.  You that do them so well would have a ball!  I
guess the main thing would be grey bears and pony tails, bandana's tied
tight on the head, big bellys, and lots of tattoos. There are still the
younger ones, the near naked women from 16 to 80, tattoos, dried bugs on
the teeth, etc.  It could be fun!
Ok, just one more time, ok?  I realized yesterday, that this web site is an
other mile stone for me. With the fellow's help from the UK, it should lbe
getting lots of hits, etc. as he's doing for me what Jerry said it needed.
Hugs!
woodneggs (Cynda)

I'd love to have you visit my web site, WOODnEGGS at
http://woodneggs.tripod.com/ You should just be able to click on this to
get there, but if not, copy and paste it in your browser address.