[Woodcarver] sorry plus bike rally

Mike & Patty Wilcox mllrynaz at millry.net
Mon Aug 9 15:08:41 EDT 2004

OK   how low can this group get????/

Talking about biking when I put mine up  for my family--
When I got married---
LOL    Love this group & glad we can enjoy more than just carving

also I'll be moving after the 11 of Sep.
My family will be spilt up for about 3-4 months & get together on week
ends--
It will be hard but I believe it will help us all to appreciate each other a
lot more--
God bless
I can't want to see how great the auction for Marie goes
I'll be big  I know--
God has you girl & we are praying for you.