[Woodcarver] "Price" virus

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:35:08 EDT 2004

Hi Mike and others!
  I unfortunately start at the top of my list and open - read - then delete
as I read them.  Some how this price thing got sent to my other e-addy then
my sister got it sent to her. I don't remember sending anything to the other
address. How can this happen????  My son looked for a virus in the computer
but couldn't find anything.  Could it be that it is just sent by the
addresses and now it's gone??  I can only hope!  Right on! this person needs
a GOOD hobby!!! and woodcarving would be it but they arent disciplined
enough to stick with it long enough to feel the benefits!  How sad for them!
:(
Merrilee