[Woodcarver] "Price" virus

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Tue Aug 10 23:31:50 EDT 2004

Merrilee:

It probably wasn't you that sent it at all.  If I'm correct in my thinking,
I believe that a virus on someone's computer can pick a name from an email
or contact and insert that name as the sender when it all actuality it was
another computer that sent it.  Sounds confusing. Does that make any sense?
:o)

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the