[Woodcarver] (no subject)

Mike & Patty Wilcox mllrynaz at millry.net
Wed Aug 11 14:39:58 EDT 2004

i do relief carving  if you want contact me--
if you can't get him--
mllrynaz@ millry .net

Hello everybody!
   I am looking for George( I hope that's his name) that was at Honesdale.
He carves dog plaques -reliefs. His wife is a dog breeder or trainer I
think.  I don't know if he's on the list or not.  I got his card and now I
can't find it.  I always knew there was a reason for not putting things away
- you can never find what you're looking for. If anyone know how to contact
him or tell him to contact me please.  I want him to carve a welcome thing
for my friend.  Thanks for your help!
Merrilee