[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

J and C Lukens jaycee at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 22:20:06 EDT 2004

BY ALL MEANS....HEAD STRAIGHT FOR VANCOUVER ISLAND AND VICTORIA.....FORGET
SEATTLE.....ITS JUST A GREAT BIG CITY OF 4 MILLION PEOPLE.....NOTHIN THERE
BUT  PIKES MARKET.....THROWIN FISH AND SUCH....PORT TOWNSEND IS GOOD FOR
RESTORED OLD HOUSES AND TURN OF THE CENTURY FELLINGS.....PORT ANGELES IS A
GREAT WALKING TOWN.....PARK YOUR CAR THERE AND RIDE THE FARRY TO
VICTORIA....A GREAT RIDE ACROSS PUGET SOUND TO BRITISH COLUMBIAS
CAPITOL.....GO SEE THE MUSEUM AND LOTS OF STUFF WITHIN WALKING
DISTANCE.....HAVE FUN....CAN I CARRY YOUR BAGS?????...HEHE

DONT TAKE KNIFE.....TAKE A SKETCH PAD AND MAKE REFERENCES OF WHAT YOU SEE

JOHN AKA MR CHIPS

> Hello everyone!
>    I am going to Washington state on Monday and I was wondering if there
was
> something specific that I should make an attempt to see since this is my
> first trip out west?  We will be stationed in Bellview mostly but will
have
> a car to drive if possible.  Also I don't think I can be without my knife
> and wood for a week.  So, is there any way I can take it with me?  I
would
> assume it would have to be packed in the suitcase that gets put away.
But