[Woodcarver] chicago-scales carving

Sandy Holder carouselcarver at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 08:53:44 EDT 2004

Wow Maura, your scales are a delightful carving and I am sure the folks will
just love it and appreciate all the time and effort that went into it. I am
still trying to get the hang of chain carving!! I know you are very proud of
that and rightfully so.
Sandy - Evart MI

>From: Linehan718 at aol.com
>Subject: [Woodcarver] chicago-scales carving
>
>I have put some early pics of my scales of justice carving on my site if
>anyone cares to take a look.  I am leaving for Chicago to install it on
>aug.19th.  Glad its almost finished.  I would appreciate your  thoughts.
>Maura Carvin'  in NYC
>www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718

7th Wood Carvers Roundup - Evart MI June 15-18, 2005
Spit & Whittle Weekend - Evart, Sept 10-12, 2004
http://www.woodcarversroundup.com
Michigan Wood Carvers Association http://miwca.com
See my carvings at http://www.picturetrail.com/sholder