[Woodcarver] Kubbestol finished....

Sandy Holder carouselcarver at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 09:11:58 EDT 2004

Hi Gene,
What a beautiful chair. How tall is it? The finish is wonderful, I now know
what a Cubbestol is, thank you for the education.
Sandy - Evart MI

>From: "Gene and Darlene Bremmer" <bremmers at midwestinfo.com>
>Subject: [Woodcarver] Kubbestol finished....
>
>Hi gang,
>
>Just finished my first ever Kubbestol....Don't know if that makes me
>Norwegian now or not??  Probably not....
>It was a very fun project, started with a hollow basswood log, shaved off
>the bark, found a pattern and started chipping away.  Finished it with
>Aniline Dye and varathane over that, now have a little wax to put on it.
>
>Darlene and I just put some stuff on Picture Trail for the first time.  I
>have a little of my carving stuff on it and she has some of her leather
>covered vases/pots in her section.    Enjoy!!!!
>
>                                      http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
>
>Gene

7th Wood Carvers Roundup - Evart MI June 15-18, 2005
Spit & Whittle Weekend - Evart, Sept 10-12, 2004
http://www.woodcarversroundup.com
Michigan Wood Carvers Association http://miwca.com
See my carvings at http://www.picturetrail.com/sholder