[Woodcarver] Crucifix in Place

Sandy Holder carouselcarver at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 09:15:22 EDT 2004

Hi Ivan,
Your sculpture is breathtaking. I really admire anyone who would take on
such a huge carving. It is just beautiful the way it is displayed.
Sandy - Evart MI

>From: "Ivan Whillock Studio" <carve at whillock.com>

>Subject: [Woodcarver] Crucifix in Place
>Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:14:06 -0500>
>
>Carving Friends:
>
>Earlier I showed in-progress photos of a crucifix I carved for St.
>Patrick's
>Church.  I've just added a photo of the sculpture as it looked at the grand
>opening of the church.  Check the St. Patrick's album at:
>http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=ivancarve
>
>Ivan Whillock Studio
>122 NE 1st Avenue
>Faribault, MN 55021
>Visit my website at
>  http://www.whillock.com
>Visit my Picturetrail album at
>http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=ivancarve

7th Wood Carvers Roundup - Evart MI June 15-18, 2005
Spit & Whittle Weekend - Evart, Sept 10-12, 2004
http://www.woodcarversroundup.com
Michigan Wood Carvers Association http://miwca.com
See my carvings at http://www.picturetrail.com/sholder