[Woodcarver] Kubbestol finished....

Gene and Darlene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Sat Aug 14 09:47:57 EDT 2004

Sandy,
The Kubbestol is 30 inches tall and the diameter is 13 inches.  The old time
ones that were actually used I understand to be about 3 to 4 feet tall and
about 2 feet in diameter.  I suppose it depended on the size of the basswood
tree.  I believe they used to make them out of solid logs and then cut out
the middle, but I used a hollow one and then just cleaned it up inside with
a chainsaw.  Seems to work out good.

Gene
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Web Site: http://bremmers.tripod.com