[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

Woodcarver87 woodcarver87 at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 11:06:51 EDT 2004

Hi Merrilee,

I would suggest that you leave the knife at home. Absence makes the heart
grow fonder. And there is so much to see in the Seattle area that might
inspire some work when you return home.

I found a vendor of Native American carving in Seattle real near the Farmers
Market(in the same block). Wonderful work from various tribes of the Pacific
Northwest and he had a variety of books on that art-form. I also enjoyed
looking at the work of many artists that use their native hardwoods for
bowls, boxes and jewely that had set up in the Market.

Have a great trip. John A in RI