[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Sat Aug 14 07:40:41 EDT 2004

Hi Merrilee,

The check on baggage is the only way you can take a knife with you. It is
not necessary to tell them but I always do when I buy my ticket. I tell them
that the check on baggage contains sharp woodcarving tools. Than I again
remind them at the baggage check-in.

Have a good trip.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop