[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

Brad Rushton brushton at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 11:13:45 EDT 2004

Sorry, Missed the first note:
Seattle has some neat stuff,
If you love music (early to current rock) go to EMP (Experience Music
Project). It was set up as a tribute to Jimmy Hendrix, but is has a
history of guitars and music, old costumes and gear from famous bands
etc. Rock is not my bag but my family had a nice time there. They have a
place where you can learn to play bass, drums, guitar and keyboard. Also
the Space Needle is on the same property. Lunch was cool up there. You
get a free trip to the top if you are going for lunch or dinner. Trip up
alone is around $15-20. Lunch is a little spendy, (Lunch for 3 about
$75) but the view is great. The dining rooms spins around and takes
about1 hour or so to rotate. Mariners Baseball is easy to get to.
Have Fun, Brad