[Woodcarver] More love for Marnie

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Sat Aug 14 15:50:52 EDT 2004

Hi Fellow carvers,

I've posted 17 more photos in my WebShots link below, of more love donations
for Marnie. It is on the second and third pages of the album titled Marnie.
This is an awesome response from our carving community. These new posted
items will be traveling to Marnie when I leave next Friday for the
Whillock's Woodcarver's Festival, Saturday and Sunday. Sharon is going with
me so I'll have to behave myself. hehehe. I'm all excited about having a
good time at the Woodcarver's Festival.

If you are not going to be going please watch the Ebay auctions. You just
might pick up some needed tools, supplies and woodcarvings. There is a few
items that I'm keeping my eye on. Let's make this a wonderful success.

I don't have the Ebay addresses to give you. Hopefully they will be posted
so you can follow the auction action attentively.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
Somonauk, IL. 60552